(2.6 M)EPUB

Die Schweizerfamilie : Oper in drei Aufzügen (1820)

fullscreen
Author: Weigl, Joseph, 1766-1846; Castelli, I. F. (Ignaz Franz), 1781-1862. Schweizerfamilie
Subject: Operas
Publisher: Braunschweig : Bei G.M. Meyer jr.
Language: German
Call number: AYC-8373
Digitizing sponsor: Algoma University, Trent University, Lakehead University, Laurentian University, Nipissing University, Ryerson University and University of Toronto Libraries
Book contributor: Music - University of Toronto
Collection: facultyofmusic; toronto
Notes: No copyright page found. No table-of-contents pages found. Tight margins.

Libretto by I.F. Castelli. Cf. Loewenberg

Plate no: 196

Scanningcenter: uoft
Mediatype: texts
Shiptracking: mus1